COVID Guidelines for Spring 2021
Visiting The Center for Young Adult Addiction and Recovery
Based on recommendations to limit personal contact and encourage safe social distancing, our office has implemented the following practices for Spring Semester 2021:
- If you are dropping by any of our campus locations, please ensure you are wearing a mask
- Please be aware that we will be using capacity limits in our space. You will be informed upon entering the Center if we are at capacity
- Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention and Education Programs will be provided both online and in person, as necessary. Please be sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- The best way to reach a CYAAR staff person is to email us. Due to space capacity you may want to email us directly to schedule a time to meet in person. We will promptly reply and schedule a time to meet. You can find staff email addresses on our Staff Contact page.
- Recovery support meetings will continue via an online platform, Zoom. If you need further information on this, please email email@example.com.
Scheduling a Counseling Appointment
All client sessions are conducted via video conferencing. Your counselor will be reaching out 1-2 days prior to your scheduled appointment day with instructions. We understand that counseling sessions are confidential and private. Should you require a private space from which to attend your session please let us know.
If you would like to schedule a new appointment with one of the Center's Addiction Counselors or have questions, Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (470) 578-2538.
Virtual Programming and Services
Find current healthy happenings and virtual programs on the Virtual Programs and Services page.