Welcome to the Center for Young Adult Addiction and Recovery!
Our office remains committed to supporting student health, well-being, and recovery. To that end we are still operating and available. You can always reach us at 470-578-2538.
Based on recommendations to limit personal contact, our office is implementing the following temporary changes as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
- Our office will work in a remote capacity for the remainder of the Spring semester
- Collegiate recovery student seminars will continue as scheduled, via online platform, Microsoft Teams.
- Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention and Education Programs will be provided in an online platform.
- If you need to speak with CYAAR staff, please email them directly. They will promptly reply. You can find staff email addresses on our Staff Contact page.
- Recovery support meetings will continue via an online platform, Zoom. If you need further information on this, please email email@example.com.
IF YOU HAVE A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT
Staff or counselors will be reaching out to you via email to provide directions on how your appointment will be conducted. We will no longer provide in-person appointments and will meet with clients via video conferencing. Your counselor will be reaching out 1-2 days prior to your scheduled appointment day with instructions.
IF YOU ARE ALREADY WORKING WITH A COUNSELOR and you would like them to reach out to you, please contact them via email. Staff will be monitoring their email accounts during normal business hours, Monday – Friday from 8am to 5pm. You can find your counselors email address on our Staff Contact page.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE A NEW APPOINTMENT OR HAVE A QUESTION, PLEASE EMAIL US AT RECOVERY@KENNESAW.EDU OR CALL 470-578-2538.
Recovery Support Services
Sign up for a workshop
Recovery Science Research
Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention Education