Directions to KSU Center for Young Adult Addiction & Recovery:Kennesaw Campus University Village 1085 Canton Place NW, Building 6000 Kennesaw, GA 30144
- From I-75, take the Chastain Road exit #271. Turn left if northbound, right if southbound on I-75.
- Go to the first light and turn right onto Frey Road.
- Turn left at the third light onto Campus Loop Road (about .7 of a mile).
- At the traffic circle, take the first exit onto Canton Pl NW.
- Park in North Deck (the parking deck straight ahead).
- Visitor Parking is on the sixth floor.
- Take the elevator/stairs down to the second floor.
- Walk through the breezeway and the door to the Center will be on the right.
Marietta, GA 30060
- From I-75 South, take exit 263 (Southern Polytechnic/120 Loop)
- Turn right onto South Marietta Parkway
- Go one mile and turn left onto Technology Way, which leads into campus
- For visitor parking take the first right onto North Drive, then immediately turn left into the visitor parking lot
- From the Visitor parking lot you will go into the Joe Mack Wilson Student Center
- The Collegiate Recovery Community is located in room A 271
- The Assistant Coordinator’s office is room A 272
- Counseling in downstairs in A 171
Please call (470) 578-2538 if you need further directions.